National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2023 has been announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.ntp.gov.pk. National TB Control Program (NTP), was revived under the Ministry of Health subsequent to the declaration of TB as a national emergency in Pakistan. This jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Project Manager, Manager M&E/Surveillance and Manager Supply Chain. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the country. This jobs advertise in Dawn Newspaper on 05 May 2023.
National TB Control Program Jobs 2023
|Published Date is
|May 05, 2023
|Last Date is
|May 18, 2023
|Bachelor, Master, MBBS
|National TB Control Program
|No of Posts
|No of Posts
|Manager Supply Chain
How To Apply For KPK Jobs
- The Interested applicants can Apply Online through the NTP Online Job Portal www.ntp.gov.pk/career
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Job address Project Director TB Control Programme, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
- Last date to apply online is 18th May 2023.
National TB Control Program NTP
The National TB Control Program (NTP) is a Pakistani public health program that aims to control the spread of tuberculosis (TB) in the country. The program was established in 1995 and is a part of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination.
The NTP’s main objectives are to reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with TB, prevent the development of drug-resistant TB, and increase the detection and treatment of TB cases. The program operates in all provinces of Pakistan and is responsible for the coordination, planning, and implementation of TB control activities.
The NTP’s activities include:
- Surveillance and monitoring of TB cases: The NTP collects data on TB cases and monitors the trends of TB prevalence in the country.
- TB diagnosis and treatment: The NTP provides training to healthcare providers on TB diagnosis and treatment. The program also provides free-of-cost TB diagnosis and treatment services to patients through government healthcare facilities.
- Infection control: The NTP provides guidance to healthcare facilities on TB infection control measures to prevent the spread of TB.
- Advocacy and social mobilization: The NTP conducts awareness campaigns to promote TB prevention and control measures among the general public.
- Research: The NTP conducts research on TB to improve TB diagnosis, treatment, and prevention methods.
The NTP is funded by the Government of Pakistan and international donor agencies. The program collaborates with international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria to achieve its objectives.
Overall, the NTP plays a crucial role in controlling the spread of TB in Pakistan by providing free-of-cost TB diagnosis and treatment services and implementing TB control activities across the country.