Jobs at the Ministry of Human Rights have been announced in an advertisement for 2023. Those who meet the requirements are urged to submit an application using the required form. The qualified Male/Female candidates from any countries may apply for these New MOHR Positions using the affiliation’s system, and after a thorough recruitment procedure, they may be placed in these Positions in Pakistan by 2023.
Details of Ministry of human rights jobs advertisement 2023
The Service of Common Liberties of the Pakistani government is looking for applicants for available posts. To inform visitors about the present and upcoming Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023, this link was made. Candidates are therefore urged to come back to this page for updated information on the appointment process.
The Common Liberties Service announced career opportunities designed by Pakistanis. People from Islamabad, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are therefore eligible to apply for these roles. Additionally, information on these vacancies can be found on the MOHR website at www.mohr.gov.pk.
MOHR Latest Jobs Details 2023
|21st May 2023
|Middle to Master’s
|June 03, 2023
|Ministry of Human Rights
|June 03, 2023
• Assistant Director –
• Legal & Dev
• Deputy Director – ICT
• Naib Qasid
- Through PSDP Projects, MOHR gets access to job prospects. The Ministry of Human Rights establishes quotas for minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities. Islamabad is where these posts are located. A Middle, Matriculation, LLB, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree is typically required for all positions. Information on these open posts is also available on the Service of Basic Freedoms MOHR Islamabad website at www.mohr.gov.pk.
- In Pakistan, a government agency called as the Service of Basic Liberties is responsible for advancing and defending these rights. It was designed to ensure that Pakistan complied with its obligations under regional and international basic freedoms agreements and rules.The primary goals of the service are to educate society at large about basic freedoms, promote changes in legislation and policy, monitor for violations, and assist those who have been harmed by such violations. It aims to establish conditions in Pakistan where everyone’s human rights, irrespective of status or origin, are respected, protected, and promoted.
How to Apply?
- The Ministry of Human Rights has established an official online site through which Pakistani citizens may submit applications for any of the aforementioned employment positions.
- You can search or browse www.njp.gov.pk to find this platform, or you can click here (FOR ONLINE APPLICATION).
- The TORs/Job Descriptions for the posts of Assistant and Deputy Director (ICT) are also available for download. You can call the organization’s administrators at 051-920-5862 if you have any queries about the application procedure.
- Candidates can also email the Service of Basic Rights’ administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and suggestions.
- Candidates should study the whole application procedure as well as the exact qualification requirements for all open positions officially announced by Service of Basic Rights. Official Advertisement
Pakistan’s federal government oversees the Ministry of Human Rights. Inamullah Khan Dharejo has taken over as Government Secretary, while Ehsan ur Rehman Mazari is serving as the service’s Pastor for Common Liberties. Pakistan’s highest-level initiative highlighted the sometimes contentious topic of common liberties considerably more at the time the service was taken from the Service of Regulation and Equity on November 3, 2008.